Skip to content
- Ensuring safe health and family planning for underprivileged people to ensure good health.
- Mainstreaming education of socially marginalized communities including Dalits, ethnic groups and untouchable communities.
- Promoting education for children through formal and non-formal education, vocational training, and Ghashful Scholarship Fund.
- Increasing Income generation, employment creation through various micro-credit initiatives for poverty-stricken mass people.
- Ensuring community development through infrastructure and institutional setup.
- Ensuring dignity of elderly people.
- Attempting disaster risk reduction and environment protection.
- Establishing justice through various programs on rights and governance.